Flare Gas Solutions
In recent years there has been an international consensus to eliminate the flaring of gas from oil and gas processing. Sep-Pro has developed process methods to reduce or eliminate flaring.
- Produce fresh potable water from oil field brine or from seawater by burning the flare gas in direct fired evaporators or reverse osmosis pump engines.
- Produce ice using absorption refrigeration driven by heat.
- Produce electricity with gas engine or gas turbine driven generators.
- Produce hydrocarbon liquids from the flare gas using Fischer-Tropsch technology.
- Drive a low temperature absorption refrigeration unit to condense NGL and LPG from separator gas.
- Use flare gas to incinerate the drill tailings from production mud pits. Sep-Pro makes a pit oxidizer that de-waters and consumes the hydrocarbons saturated in the mud.